RE: [MarvWalkerHorses] It's time...

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 18 11:05 AM

      Remember that the last time around they  gave a break to huge herds in that they didn’t all have to be tagged, or chipped.  Small farms and herds had to tag or chip each animal.

      Basically, the bigger you are, the easier they make it for you, and the small operation gets stuck with the onus of extra work.

      Charles