Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Hello again

  • Jennifer Tomlinson
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2013
      Insane.  It was a short trip, and I enjoyed the scenery.  And you?

      Jennifer Tomlinson
      Songbrook Shelties
      Fannettsburg PA
      www.songbrook.weebly.com

      "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

      Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:29 PM
      Subject: Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Hello again

      JENNIFER!!!!!  How the heck are ya?

      sher in ohio

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 5, 2013
        Good but busy as you can tell by the time lapse!

        sher in ohio

        Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:29 PM