RE: [MarvWalkerHorses] Could you help me out, here? Please? (Shameless begging.)

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012
      I don’t get those tabs.  I just get one page that says TCN Giveaway –“ with no options to do anything.

      When https://www.facebook.com/TripleCrownNutrition/app_250073035121109
      loads you'll find three tabs.  One will say "Home/Nominate," another will say "Submitted,"
      and one will say "Leaderboard."  The last one may not be active until the actual voting on
      12/14  The first two may be grey but they are still active.

      I am completely foozled.  When I try every way I can to access the link it comes up
      the same way, totally workable.

      Sometimes it is the thought that counts.  Thanks.

      Marv "I don't know what else to do other than invent a new word." Walker
      Horse Info, Training DVDs, eBooks - http://MarvWalker.com
      Horses Who Heal ~ http://BraveMeadows.com