Could you help me out, here? Please? (Shameless begging.)

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2012
      I've been a member of this list for a long time. Whether you agree
      with the things I write or you
      don't, or you swear by me, or at me, could you bear with me a bit and
      do a favor for a non-profit
      therapeutic riding program I spend a little time at now and again?

      Triple Crown Feeds is doing a $100,000 dollar equestrian non-profit
      giveaway. Would you go to
      https://www.facebook.com/TripleCrownNutrition/app_250073035121109 and
      nominate the
      program?

      The program's website is http://BraveMeadows.com

      The reason they should be nominated is because they bring rescued
      horses and people with therapy
      needs together. They turn no one away because of ability to pay or
      the person limiting condition.

      You are all pretty savvy horse people, and you can come up with
      reasons why this group should be
      a "winner" because everyone benefits when horses help heal..

      You can be a valuable part of Brave Meadows in many ways. Here is
      one simple way to make a big
      difference in someone's life no matter where you live.

      I will be very grateful.

      Thank you.

      Marv "I can't understand why three people would unfriend me." Walker
      Horse Info, Training DVDs, eBooks - http://MarvWalker.com
      Horses Who Heal ~ http://BraveMeadows.com
    • Sherry Lindon
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 5, 2012
        Done!

        sher in ohio

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012

          I went to the link but couldn’t find anywhere to nominate anyone. Can someone help me out here and let me know how to do this?

          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012
            When https://www.facebook.com/TripleCrownNutrition/app_250073035121109
            loads you'll find three tabs.  One will say "Home/Nominate," another will say "Submitted,"
            and one will say "Leaderboard."  The last one may not be active until the actual voting on
            12/14  The first two may be grey but they are still active.

            Thanks,

            Marv "I wonder why my neck aches when I ponder my navel?" Walker

            At 08:25 AM 12/6/2012, you wrote:

[...]

            Internal Virus Database is out of date.

          • Rossin, Keria
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012

              I don’t get those tabs.  I just get one page that says TCN Giveaway – with no options to do anything.

              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012

                I went to the link but couldn’t find anywhere to nominate anyone. Can someone help me out here and let me know how to do this?

                done..... and i think you have to hit the like button on the facebook page before it will gice you the option to add a non profit
                :) eric
              • Rossin, Keria
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012

                  Okay, got it to work. Did one from me, one from my husband.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 6, 2012
                    I don’t get those tabs.  I just get one page that says TCN Giveaway –“ with no options to do anything.

                    When https://www.facebook.com/TripleCrownNutrition/app_250073035121109
                    loads you'll find three tabs.  One will say "Home/Nominate," another will say "Submitted,"
                    and one will say "Leaderboard."  The last one may not be active until the actual voting on
                    12/14  The first two may be grey but they are still active.

                    I am completely foozled.  When I try every way I can to access the link it comes up
                    the same way, totally workable.

                    Sometimes it is the thought that counts.  Thanks.

                    Marv "I don't know what else to do other than invent a new word." Walker