FW: Blaze video

  • Laura Elrod
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012
    Keria,
    This is 3 weeks ago, she CAN still move if needed, lol!

    LAURA ELROD
  • Rossin, Keria
    Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012

      Bummer.  I can’t open the file.

      Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012

        Thank u for your help.  We love her and want to right person.

        I wish I knew more about posting video…L

        LAURA ELROD

        Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2012

          Sorry I can’t help you out on the video as I’m clueless about stuff like that.  Do you know how to upload to You tube?  That might work?