FW: Emailing: Homework on Blaze

  • Laura Elrod
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
    Keria,
    Thanks so much for sharing this!

    This picture shows how much we trust this horse! She is 20 and has spent
    her life as a kids lesson horse.
    She trail rides great and does walk, trot and will canter. We took her to
    cattle sorting for fun last week and she did great! She never spooks!
    Loads fine but needs slant load or stock trailor so she can balance better.
    Hasn't been trailored much at all! We live across street from trails.
    She has great feet, our farrier loves her disposition, and she is easy
    keeper.
    She is alittle too easy of a keeper so need to limit grass to part day only.
    She gains weight fast!
    She is up to date on vaccines, worming and just had teeth floated.

    Our daughter loves her and will have a hard time parting with her. She just
    has outgrown her and we need a trail horse that we can ride all weekend and
    not just a couple of hours.
    Please let me know if you know someone interested in Blaze.
    Will only let her go to a GREAT HOME!

    Call for price.
    We also have kid's english tack for sale with horse.
    North Georgia area.

    Laura 678-859-5604
  • marie
    Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012
      --- In MarvWalkerHorses@yahoogroups.com, "Laura Elrod" <teamlaura@...> wrote:

      > Keria,
      > Thanks so much for sharing this!
      >

      > This picture shows how much we trust this horse! She is 20 and has spent
      > her life as a kids lesson horse.
      > She trail rides great and does walk, trot and will canter. We took her to
      > cattle sorting for fun last week and she did great! She never spooks!
      > Loads fine but needs slant load or stock trailor so she can balance better.
      > Hasn't been trailored much at all! We live across street from trails.
      > She has great feet, our farrier loves her disposition, and she is easy
      > keeper.
      > She is alittle too easy of a keeper so need to limit grass to part day only.
      > She gains weight fast!
      > She is up to date on vaccines, worming and just had teeth floated.
      >
      > Our daughter loves her and will have a hard time parting with her. She just
      > has outgrown her and we need a trail horse that we can ride all weekend and
      > not just a couple of hours.
      > Please let me know if you know someone interested in Blaze.
      > Will only let her go to a GREAT HOME!
      >
      > Call for price.
      > We also have kid's english tack for sale with horse.
      > North Georgia area.
      >
      > Laura 678-859-5604

      > Thaks for the info
    • Rossin, Keria
      Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2012

        Thanks laura.  I sent it on to my friend, two other lists I’m on, and my trail club.  Hopefully that right person will be right around the corner.

        keria