Take my Facebook friends...PLEASE!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 4:31 PM
      Back when FB first came out for some reason I ended up with a FB
      page. I sure don't
      remember signing up but obviously I did.

      I rarely go on FB. Oh, on occasion someone will say, "Go to my FB
      page..." for whatever
      reason and I'll go. When I go, I have to login and go through
      several screens before it
      lets me see the snippet that brought me there in the first place.

      99.7365% of the time it will bring me to a page that says, "SoAndSo
      wants their public
      page private."

      Today I got one of those things., "Go to my FB for information for a
      class you want to
      attend." "If you are interested in this class, message me for date,
      time, location and
      cost." Could've put the same incomplete information in the email
      telling me to go to FB
      and saved us both some time.

      Ennyways, to the real subject of this post...

      Apparently "Friends" are some kind of currency on FB.

      I have more friend requests than I can possibly count. I think it
      gave me the option of
      adding them all but it only let me deny them one at a
      time. Apparently I have a number
      of "mutual friends" who have a lot of mutual friends. A good bunch
      of these friend requests
      contain indications that we have nothing in common and it's very
      likely to stay that way.

      I have several things screaming for my time and FB is not one of
      them. I have no use for
      it and see no real purpose for it. If it added to the quality of my
      horse time I'd add
      horse friends. Some of the names I recognize and the horse pics give
      some others away.

      I just don't have time for FB. So if you are one of those who is
      lost in the list and never
      heard back from me, that's why.

      Nothing personal.

      If you know a way for me to send all my friends to you, just let me know.

      Marv "HootchiCoochiGirl's pic doesn't look like the kind of horsing
      around I'm interested
      in." Walker