wormer

  • cherie
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2 1:36 PM
      >Which horse wormer can be used on dogs????? what is the dosage, large dog????

      Thank you...Cherie
    • castleeden2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 3:42 PM
        safeguard liquid -- same as panacur (but MUCH cheaper) -- dose:  1cc (or ml) for every 4# body weight for dogs --  dose 3 days in a row -- repeat in 2 weeks,
        julie
        >Which horse wormer can be used on dogs????? what is the dosage, large dog????

        Thank you...Cherie

         Julie Howard, CMT
        Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage
        9242A Mosby Street
        Manassas, Va 20110
        703-530-0100

        >Which horse wormer can be used on dogs????? what is the dosage, large dog????

        Thank you...Cherie

      • EVE HADLOCK
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2 4:15 PM
          You can also use their paste.  I worm my dogs with the paste and have had good experiences.

          Eve
          https://www.GoHerbalife.com/sunarab/en-US