Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Eve Hadlock

  • Margo Nielsen
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 24 6:15 PM
    He's gorgeous! My neighbor has his twin, Blaze, who is about 12 years old,... quite a handful.
    This is Blaze in the picture below, on a Toys for Tots Trail Ride.

    Margo

    On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 6:11 PM, EVE HADLOCK <sunarab@...> wrote:

    February 9 1997!

    Date: 3/23/2012 8:38:19 AM

    Subject: [MarvWalkerHorses] Eve Hadlock

    Eve Hadlock, one of our group members, is facing a difficult time right now. She and her husband are retired and are on fixed income.  Hay out her way has become extremely expensive and they have having a hard time making ends meet and buying enough hay for their horses.

    If anyone is interested in contributing to their hay fund you can do so through paypal.  Her email is sunarab@....  Please look into your hearts and see if there is something you can contribute to help her out.  Her alternative is to euthanize her horses (broodmares who are too old to be moms and not trained to be riding horses).  None of us would want to be in that spot and I am hoping we can reach out to her and help her out.

    Alternatively, she is also trying to establish an on-line business to bring in some much needed income.  If you would rather contribute by buying some of her products, please visit her website at: http://www.mygreatshapetoday.com/Fred-n-eve

    Regards,
    keria

    Keria Rossin
    Faculty Affairs
    Department of Internal Medicine
    Domino Farms, Suite 1200, Lobby J
    24 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive
    Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109
    T: 734-998-6369
    E: krossin@...

    Attachment(s) from EVE HADLOCK

    1 of 1 Photo(s)

    --
    www.nielsenhausdesigns.com

    Message 2 of 23 , Mar 24 6:19 PM
      My yard was full of construction junk when I moved here. I got rid of most of it in the beginning. As the horses' hooves churn up the sand, more and more appear. I find things like rusty old hammers, iron water pipe and the occasional electric cable. Then there's the AC window unit that dies, etc.
      Margo

      On Sat, Mar 24, 2012 at 8:07 PM, Jill Yelverton <jayelverton@...> wrote:

      Somebody found ours before we could do it.

      Message 3 of 23 , Mar 24 7:39 PM
        No it really isn't but no one wants to buy one that old for a show horse that isn't show ready and he isn't.

        Message 4 of 23 , Mar 24 9:58 PM

          Hi Eric,

          Thanks for your service to our country.     I appreciate that you gave us all so very much.    What part of the country do you live in, and what critters do you have?

          I am sorry to hear that you are idealing with a difficult situation.

          Best,
          Tricia

          Its all good ..... from the cradle to the grave life is a fight for all of us.... we just face different opponents is all. For each of us we have times when the struggle is easier and times that its not so much.  As far as critters we have the usual horses, dogs, teenage boys that kinda thing :) plus a couple of birds and a snake and we are in central Texas.
          still smiling
          Eric