RE: [MarvWalkerHorses] Re: Free BOnder -- Rearing

  • Rossin, Keria
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012

      Have you had a vet or a chiropractor look at him to make sure there is nothing physically wrong with him first?

      keria

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
        Since I no longer have a barn/stalls for my horses and they run loose in the pasture but have covered eating areas that I have to walk into the pasture to get to.  I have a horse who was bottled raised that will come to the gate every morning and stand between the other horses and me at the gate to make sure I don't get ran over and makes it safe to the eating area. She is such a great mount and friend.  She has the same mentality as your grand dam had.  I love her so much.

        under the title "When A Good Horses Goes Bad..."

        Marv "I think my catching are concussions up with me." Walker

        Isn't it strange, the number of people who start with a well behaved/trained horse, and then over time that relationship drains away like the gas in your tank... My horses and I started our journey together with so little gas that the warning light was lit, telling me that at any second we would be stranded. But, each time we interacted we put a little more gas in the tank,and now it's overflowing... Every where we go together we leave a little trail of gas, hoping that someone else will pick it up and benefit from it.

        I have found over the years that most relationship breakdowns are caused by the human half of the partnership,either through inattention or inexperience.

        Regards.

        Colin.
        UK.