Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Fw: Do you have a friend in the area?

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2011
      They don't do much in my area either, but mystery shopping is big fun!

      karen

      Date: 10/18/2011 4:10:19 PM
      Subject: Do you have a friend in the area?

      Call all of your friends! DSG needs your help and we will pay you for it! For each person you refer that completes a valid mystery shop, we will give you $10! That's right, it is for each person!

      We are looking for shoppers in Caddo, Bossier, Webster, Bienville, Claiborne, DeSoto or Red River Parishes, along with Columbia or Lafayette Counties to help with several different types of credit union mystery shops. The person may or may not need to be a member depending on the type of shop. You can send us their information, have them sign up at www.dsgai.com or they can call our office at 1-800-462-8765. We don't care how they get to us, as long as they do! There are a lot of shops available that will be assigned on a first come first serve basis, so you better hurry. You don't want to miss out on this and neither do your friends!

      Your Name: Eve Hadlock
      Your IC Number: 222743
      Are you interested in available shops:
      Are you a credit union member:
      If yes, what credit union:

      Referral Name:
      Referral Phone Number:
      Is he/she a credit union member:
      If yes, what credit union:

      Referral Name:
      Referral Phone Number:
      Is he/she a credit union member:
      If yes, what credit union:

      Referral Name:
      Referral Phone Number:
      Is he/she a credit union member:
      If yes, what credit union:

      Thank You,
      Jennifer Mason
      DSG Associates, Inc.
      800-462-8765
      www.dsgai.com

      You have received this message because you are registered as a mystery shopper with DSG Associates, Inc.  To manage your communication preferences visit the Profile page of our website, http://shoppers.dsgai.com/Shoppers/SurveyList.aspx.

      DSG Associates, Inc.  2110 East First St #106, Santa Ana, CA  92705

      You have received this message because you are registered as a mystery shopper with DSG Associates, Inc. To manage your communication preferences visit the Profile page of our website, here.

      DSG Associates, Inc. 2110 East First St #106, Santa Ana, CA 92705

      {EMID1393486}

    • Karen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 31, 2012

        To help Eve...

        they are totally legit.  I learned about mystery shopping from this list...and I LOVE it.  It's big fun...and extra $$$$.

        karen

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 31, 2012
          Shoot...I have NO idea where this old post popped up from!

          karen

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 31, 2012