Tornadoe ravaged US

  • EVE HADLOCK
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2011
      Anyone in our group in the areas hit by these monsters?  Lets hear from ya to make sure you and family and animals R OK

    • Kathleen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
        I'm in Michigan but we lost a cousin and have an injured uncle in Joplin.
        Kathy =^..^=

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
          So sorry to hear about your loss.  So much devastation this year.  I worry about the animals in these circumstances and how do they stay safe.  I witnessed a tornadoe a few years ago and there was a pasture of 100 cattle in the path of the storm and they were just simply gone.  Guess they went to Kansas.  LOL.   Nothing is ever said about the animals.

          I'm in Michigan but we lost a cousin and have an injured uncle in Joplin.
          Kathy =^..^=

          --- In MarvWalkerHorses@yahoogroups.com, "EVE HADLOCK" <sunarab@...> wrote:

          > Anyone in our group in the areas hit by these monsters? Lets hear from ya to make sure you and family and animals R OK

        • Laura Elrod
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011

            My Son worked in Joplin this week and said there was a large “safe “ found nearly 100 miles away from there, from the tornado!

            He said the downtown area is rubble.

            So sad…

            LAURA ELROD