Fw: Gasoline in France

  • Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 8:28 PM
      Something for April Fool's Day:

      _____________________________
      -----

      Le Price of Le gas in France

      A thief in Paris planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre.

      After careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it safely to his van.

      However, he was captured only two blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

      When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, 'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the paintings.'

      'I had no Monet

      to buy Degas

      to make the Van Gogh.'

      See if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else.

      I sent it to you because I figured I had nothing Toulouse .

    • margon (Clearwire)
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 9:27 PM
        LIKE   : }
        Margo