Dancer is moving to a new home...

  • maidkarend@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 2, 2011

      Today my little Moondance Milagro, Dancer, left with Charie to go live with her and Ricky in Kentucky.  He's going to have a great time there, but I'll miss him forever!
      DSCN2824.JPG

      He did so well today...it's the first time he's had a blanket on and that only took a few minutes.

      Don't spoil him too much, Charie, or else you'll have a blimp of a horse!

      karen
    • EVE HADLOCK
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2011
        He looks sad.

        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 2, 2011
          Karen I can't believe you let him go!  Charie, so happy for you and Ricky.  What a beautiful horse and you know he's been well-loved from a long time ago.  Lisa

          To: MarvWalkerHorses@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 2, 2011

            He sure is pretty!  Is he spotted like that all over?

            LAURA ELROD

          • Jeanniedee@aol.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 2, 2011
              He sure is!

              Here is a picture of him and his dad (who is my half-Paso, half-appaloosa "Sparks").

              I will sure miss seeing the two of them playing--they thought they were brothers!

              dancer1.bmp

              ~Jean~

              Everything that lives,
              Lives not alone, nor for itself.
              -- William Blake, from Book of Thel

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 2, 2011

                Awwww...I just love this picture of the two of them!

                karen

                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 3, 2011

                  They are just BEAUTIFUL!!!

                  I just love a spotted horse!

                  LAURA ELROD

                  Message 8 of 14 , Jan 14, 2011
                    Come chat with us sometime!

                    karen

                  • Karen
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 29, 2011
                      It's Jean's birthday today.  Wish her a good one!

                    • margon (Clearwire)
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jan 29, 2011
                        Happy Birthday Jean!

                        Margo

                        --
                        http://www.nielsenhaus.webs.com
                        http://www.anim8pics.viviti.com

                      • Patricia Harris
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jan 30, 2011
                          Happy Birthday, Jean... though I think it was yesterday.

                          Tricia

                          Patricia Ann Harris

                          It's Jean's birthday today.  Wish her a good one!

                        • renee19651@verizon.net
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jan 30, 2011
                            ditto! happy Birthday Jeannie!may you be filled w much joy today.

                            renee jean!

                            Message 13 of 14 , Jan 30, 2011
                              I posted this yesterday  :>

                              Message 14 of 14 , Jan 30, 2011
                                Thanks!

                                I was working, so I didn't exactly celebrate, but it's nice to get the greetings, anyway!  BTW--I heard from so many of the "original" horses list on Face Book, it was great!