Fwd: Fw: food clues

  • margon (Clearwire)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Laura Burke <kraceevwe@...>
      Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:38 PM
      Subject: Fw: food clues
      To: Margo margon@...

       sliced Carrot looks like the human eye.

      The  pupil, iris and radiating lines look

      just like the human eye... And YES, science now

      shows carrots greatly enhance blood flow to and

      function of the eyes.

       Tomato has four chambers and is red. The

      heart has four chambers and is red. All of the

      research shows tomatoes are loaded with lycopine

      and are indeed pure heart and blood

      food.
      Grapes hang in a

      cluster that has the shape of the heart. Each

      grape looks like a blood cell and all of the

      research today shows grapes are also profound

      heart and blood vitalizing food.
      A  Walnut looks like a little

      brain, a left and right hemisphere, upper

      cerebrums and lower cerebellums.  Even the

      wrinkles or folds on  the nut are just like

      the neo-cortex. We now know walnuts help develop

      more than three (3) dozen

       neuron-transmitters for brain

      function.
      Kidney

      Beans actually heal and help maintain kidney

      function and yes, they look exactly like the

      human kidneys.
      Celery, Bok Choy, Rhubarb

      and many more look just like bones. These foods

      specifically target bone strength. Bones are 23%

      sodium and these foods are 23% sodium. If you

      don't have enough sodium in your diet, the body

      pulls it from the bones, thus making them weak.

       These foods replenish the skeletal needs

      of the body.
      Avocadoes,

      Eggplant and Pears target the health and

      function of the womb and cervix of the female -

      they look just like these organs. Today's

      research shows that when a woman eats one

      avocado a week, it balances hormones, sheds

      unwanted birth weight, and prevents cervical

      cancers. And how profound is this?  It

      takes exactly nine (9) months to grow an avocado

      from blossom to ripened fruit. There are over

      14,000 photolytic chemical constituents of

      nutrition in each one of these foods (modern

      science has only studied and named about 141 of

      them).
      Figs are

      full of seeds and hang in twos when they grow.

       Figs increase the mobility of male sperm

      and increase the numbers of Sperm as well to

      overcome male sterility.
      Sweet Potatoes look

      like the pancreas and actually balance the

      glycemic index of diabetics.
      Olives assist

      the health and function of the ovaries

      Oranges,

      Grapefruits, and other Citrus fruits look just

      like the mammary glands of the female and

      actually assist the health of the breasts and

      the movement of lymph in and out of the

      breasts.
      Onions look like

      the body's cells. Today's research shows onions

      help clear waste materials from all of the body

      cells. They even produce tears which wash the

      epithelial layers of the eyes. A working

      companion, Garlic, also helps eliminate waste

      materials and dangerous free radicals from the

      body.

      http://www.nielsenhaus.webs.com
      http://www.anim8pics.viviti.com

    • Charles
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010

        I don’t even know where to begin on this.

        I’m just reminded of “magical thinking”.  If I do something to this it will effect a change in something else that isn’t related.  In this case, it looks like an eye, so it must help the eye.

        Inkberries look like Irises (round and black) so they must help the eye too?

        Though I have to admit, it’s fun and funny.

        Charles