Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] way off topic name

  • Randi Grennan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
      I named her Abby she's on my shoulder as I type, she's a little shadow.
      Randi

      God Bless your hearts!  What did you name her???

      LAURA

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
        Love it!!!!!!  Regards, NancyN

        If anyone is interested I was lucky to get the little dog.  I called and was told she was adopted and took a chance and went anyways and she was there.  They said she's around 2 and she recently had puppies poor thing.  I'll get her spayed in a few weeks once she settles.  She's real sweet and it's obvious she misses someone.

        Randi

        hard to tell cuz she's a bindle color...but I don't see white/grey on her face....Chis live a long time...she certainly looks scared!!!! NancyN

        http://www.nielsenhaus.webs.com
        http://www.anim8pics.viviti.com

      • margon (Clearwire)

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2010
            Sounds like a love match. :)

            We had a dear little brindle Abby, too.  She was a tiny Greyhound, about 42 lb., never raced because she injured a leg when she was a puppy.  The owner placed her with a vet, and she became a blood donor dog in his clinic.  Eventually, she became our pet and lived into her middle teens.  I hope your little Abby is as happy as ours was.  Please post a picture whenever it's convenient. :)

            JanisCJ

            Abby on the left, Meg on the right  (with my Mom, then in her 80s; now all three have passed on)