Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] wild horses in appalacian mountains [1 Attachment]

  • margon (Clearwire)
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
      Cool!

      Margo

      On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 11:45 PM, equimatch <equimatch@...> wrote:
      [Attachment(s) from equimatch included below]

      hope the pic comes in...

      when adam was sent to fort polk la, this fall, he was able to get this cell phone pic of the wild horses that live there.  he said that there was a solid herd (pictured) and a herd of paints.  they usually ran seperately, but semi close to each other.  they live on base, and people are not allowed to touch them, period.

      ann

             Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.   ~Matthew 5:8

                       www.caringbridge.org/visit/ajfuller

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
        I read about the shootings. I'm glad they caught him.

        Margo

        On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 11:02 PM, kljordan <kljordan@...> wrote:

        Missouri has a wild horse herd in the Current River (near Van Buren, MO) area in the south part of the state.  They are now protected by state law after a local man was caught shooting them.  They roam a wide part of the area which is mostly National Forest areas.

        > am not spellimg the app mountains right on the dscovery channel people
        > walking this trail have seen wild horses

        http://www.nielsenhaus.webs.com
        http://www.anim8pics.viviti.com

      • Pat Ells
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
          i think it was virginia   how lucky for him to be able to hike it from what they say its better to start from maine and work down   i have seen the hores here in south carolna and there are some in fl sturdy little

          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 1, 2010
            it was on the national geo channel