Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Killer whale tragedy

  • sunset6164@aol.com
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 1, 2010
      In a message dated 2/26/2010 3:50:54 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, newcombcj50@... writes:
      an animal is an animal and while we can predict by past behavior, temperament, etc. what an animal PROBABLY will do, we can never completely be 100% sure of what they will do and how they will react.

      This statement can also be said for people....  we can never completely be 100% sure of what they will do and how they will react.     Although tragic,  this trainer knew the risk and she died doing what she loved.    Not all of us are lucky enough to live our life doing what we love.
    • sunset6164@aol.com
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 1, 2010