Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] long time no post... [1 Attachment]

  • Patricia Harris
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      She is just lovely!  Congratulations.

      Tricia

      Patricia Ann Harris

      --- On Mon, 11/30/09, Noel Cole <nkahootz@...> wrote:

      From: Noel Cole <nkahootz@...>
      Subject: [MarvWalkerHorses] long time no post... [1 Attachment]
      To: MarvWalkerHorses@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 6:56 PM

      [Attachment(s) from Noel Cole included below]

      Hello friends...I haven't posted here in ages, but I've been lurking and reading!  I just took a new picture of my beautiful Kiger mustang, Sundance.  She will be 4 years old in February, and is still growing!!  I wanted to post this picture because she is just over 14 hands at the withers right now, but check out how "butt high" she is right now!!  (She is standing on level ground....)  I hadn't noticed it so much standing next to her, but it is clearly evident in this picture.  Check out those blue eyes too!  Sweet sweet sweet little girl...  I have had a saddle on her a few times, just have not backed her yet.  Isn't she pretty?

      Thanks for checking her out!
      Noel =)

      Attachment(s) from Noel Cole

      1 of 1 Photo(s)