Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Re: Pas de Deux - Link

  • CJ Newcomb
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      I have watched this about 20 times - I really love it!  Especially the music they picked.

      Cindy

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
        Click Me!
        That was pretty good team work.  I had my computer on mute.

         Hubby watching football.  Its Sunday and that chair gets a good work in front of that boob tube today.  Should never have gotten NFL ticket.  Stupid me....  Thought I would be nice  Didn't think he would camp out there on Sunday.  Oh well maybe it should be  a day of rest

        I have watched this about 20 times - I really love it!  Especially the music they picked.

        Cindy

        For a little levity...I thought this was just adorable!

        www.nielsenhaus. webs.com

        www.nielsenhaus. webs.com

      • Julie Howard CMT
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
          I couldnt get it -- it said there was an internal error -- will try later,
          thanks,

           Julie Howard, CMT
          Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage
          8605 Sudley Rd