Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] smiley faces

  • Julie Howard CMT
    Message 1 of 57 , Jul 31 5:11 PM
      OH!  I LOVE this one -- but I just cant figure out how to file these to use in emails -- I always loose them --
      any ideas?
      thanks,
      julie
      Sometimes, an emoticon just isn't enough...there' s a huge supply of expressive little graphics that are traded among people who like to use various creative programs such as PSP.  Here are a few I've collected that might be useful in a discussion here.

       Julie Howard, CMT
      Healing Touch Therapeutic Massage
      8605 Sudley Rd
      Manassas, Va 20110