RE: [MarvWalkerHorses] Re: I was attacked today by a mare

  • Cj Newcomb
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      I know this is not a solution to the original poster - but I have always had a rule - any horse that exhibits aggressive behavior towards humans doesn't stay on my farm.  I passed up a beautiful Zan Parr Barr yearling at a fabulous price once because she was a kicker.  I have too many kids on my farm to risk it.