RE: [MarvWalkerHorses] The Twenty Third Pound

  • Mustang Amy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007

      Very cute….However, I lost 15+ pounds over the holidays!

      Amy

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
        LOL! coincidentally, I have LOST 23 pounds since I learned I had pre-diabetes last March!
        Pre-diabetes is like being a little bit pregnant. You might as well just treat it as such.

        cpiazza912@... wrote:
[...]

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Charles
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
          I think I found them.  I'll mail them back as soon as I can get them to stop sticking to me.

          Charles

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007

            Sorry, no returns, refunds, or exchanges.

            Amy