The Twenty Third Pound

  • cpiazza912@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007

       FOOD FOR THOUGHT

      I thought this was cute and oh so timely!

      Christmas is the time for celebrating, giving gifts, and "munching out".

      But after the holidays are over, you might want to consider posting the

      following on your refrigerator door.

                                  THE TWENTY-THIRD POUND

      My appetite is my shepherd;

      I shall always want.

      It maketh me to sit down and stuff myself.

      It leadeth me to my refrigerator repeatedly.

      It leadeth me the path of "Burger King" for a whopper.

      It destroyeth my shape.

      Yea though I knoweth I gaineth, I will not stop eating, for the food tasteth so good.

      The ice cream and cookies, they comfort me.

      When the table is spread before me, it exciteth me, for I knoweth that

      soon I will dig in.

      As I filleth my plate continuously, my clothes runneth smaller.

      Surely bulges and excess weight shall follow me all the days of my life,

      and I shall be fat forever.

      I Corinthians 13: 4-8

    • Mustang Amy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007

        Very cute….However, I lost 15+ pounds over the holidays!

        Amy

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
          LOL! coincidentally, I have LOST 23 pounds since I learned I had pre-diabetes last March!
          Pre-diabetes is like being a little bit pregnant. You might as well just treat it as such.

          cpiazza912@... wrote:
[...]

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Charles
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007
            I think I found them.  I'll mail them back as soon as I can get them to stop sticking to me.

            Charles

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2007

              Sorry, no returns, refunds, or exchanges.

              Amy