RE: [MarvWalkerHorses] Presidents who lead.

  • Jill
    Message 1 of 203 , Aug 1, 2008

      They why didn’t the UN sanction the war?

      Message 203 of 203 , Sep 19, 2008
        Does anyway pay attention anymore.....? Clinton was in Yugoslavia, bombing the Serbs during his term can't remember which one but the same term Monica was exposed in when he was about to be impeached, he tried to start a war, because everyone knows the pres, can't be impeached at war time.  Kim/Gr