Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] EEKKKK...

  • Diana Prichard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      I'm glad she's ok. How lucky that you got out there at the right time.

      - Diana

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
        Brandy - so happy for you that you got away with only $180 and a scare!  You never know with these dang horses!

        Cindy Newcomb
        "Sure, you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. But if catching flies is a priority, nothing beats a dead possum."
        (American Cowboy Magazine)

      • brikard@adelphia.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
          Me too. I couldn;t image my life without my girls.