Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Horse hair jewlry - rainbow bridge

  • Becky
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008
      When our 7 m/o foal died, I cut off his tail, and sent it in to Treasured tails. My hubby and I each have a bracelet, and we gave one to the breeder. She also made us some tassels. We wear our bracelets frequently.
      They are a comfort and a reminder. I made a collage of pictures, and hung a tassel from the frame.
      I know 7 months is far different from 16 years, Lexa, but he was a very special little guy - he belonged to my hubby, who will hardly look at a horse anymore. He feeds my horses (I work an hour away) out of duty. I know he secretly loves them, but it's just not the same.
      Bex

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008
          Hi Becky!
          Is that in Greek or in Russian? I can't read that!<G>
          Has my computer gone totally bonkers and re-written it, or what?<G>
          Can you resend in English or Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, or at a pinch, French, please?<G>

          Gordon,

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 1, 2008

            I am interested in this also.

            Mary Lyn