RE: [SPAM] RE: [MarvWalkerHorses]OT mail MARGO

  • Charles
    Message 1 of 393 , Apr 1 2:37 AM

      No, she does it on her own dime.  What a patriot.

      Charles

      Message 393 of 393 , Jan 29, 2009
        My deepest sympathies for your loss, I can not even imagine how  you must feel, but I do feel for you and am sending some hugs and wellness to you. I have never owned a horse for that amount of years, and just feel so bad for you, but  I'm so very glad god gave you so many memories of your well loved friend. My heart to you! Kim/GR