Re: [Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Injured penis (graphic pictures)

  • NANCY NYGAARD
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 29, 2008
      HI Lisa, are things any better?  i second marilyn's opinion...I've had a vet like yours, and he blew me off as well...Well, I just called someone else...and my gut was right!!!! YOURS probably is too!!!! I'd hate to think it's cancer, but not knowing WHAT is causing it is worse I think...Thinking ofyou!!! Nancy

      sunset6164@... wrote:
      Lisa,

      The more I read about this...the more I don't like your vet.  I hope you can find another one.  Something has to be infected.  I panic over little things.. I would be jumping up and down in my vets office if I had your problem.

      Marilyn in MS

      In a message dated 2/29/2008 7:44:10 A.M. Central Standard Time, regret@centurytel. net writes:
      <would he test it if you asked?>

      We did ask for tests as I was worried that it was either Cancer or an
      infection, and was blown off.

      Lisa

      Lisa Kalp

    • NANCY NYGAARD
      Message 45 of 45 , Mar 3, 2008
        Baffled here too!!!!  So curious as to what the cause is of this....Keep us posted!!! regards, Nancy

        Renee Start <renee19651@...> wrote:
        well thats good..that he seems unbothered by this...

        i'm baffled...

        renee who's praying for him and you!

        Lisa <regret@centurytel. net> wrote:
        <any updates on this?>

        So far we have not been able to get the vets to call us back, so I am
        giving him bute, keeping it warm with a handmade pouch and will be
        trying other vets after the storm. He is still eating, drinking and
        running around with no issues.

        Lisa

        Lisa Kalp

        nickers and whinnies!