Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Nancy

  • Renee Start
    Message 1 of 192 , Feb 26, 2008
      try viewing the settings ..sometimes there are pop up blockers..or your settings may not be allowing certain things...

      hope i've helped you..
      renee

      Would someone care to give a brief synopsis, every time I try to open, my computer freezes, I have a new anti-virus thingy, and it is working diligently to keep my virus free, unfortunately keeps me from opening most attachments.  Will have to work on that, but heading for TX, in a couple of days.  Nancy
      Message 192 of 192 , Mar 12, 2008

        I would love to see your list. I have a 17 year old daughter.

        Mary Lyn