RE: [MarvWalkerHorses] Re: Cowgirls and cowchips - Savvy...

  • Jessica Evans
    Message 1 of 80 , Feb 1, 2008
      Check out the "Savvy" lovers on the horseforum.com

      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 12, 2008

        Thanks for sharing your experience Ann!  And I agree with your views on the backing away and biting…I also find it interesting the trainer who you learned under no longer uses Parelli.

        Since everyone went off on a tangent about taking what they can use and leaving the rest, I’d like to add I do the same…BUT I still refuse to do the Parelli stuff.  Played the 7 games (long ago)…looked at the site…and even watched part of the free DVD (long ago – it’s put up somewhere).  He’s just not someone I choose to follow.

        If he works for you, I still say GREAT.  I don’t know why a certain someone chose to personally attack me (in several posts I might add)…Others are called out for personal attacks, but not this time…hmmmm.

        April in OK