Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] My Christmas - I think yahoogroups must hate me- this is another resend!

  • Annette Carter
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 27, 2007
      Amy,

      I have seen soft tissue injuries get worse with time because scar tissue replaces functional muscle tissue.  I had a competition dobie end up with extensive orthopedic surgery and have to be placed in a pet home with no young dogs for her to run with.  She ran her shoulder into a tree and was alright until she started to heal.  I don't know what I could have done differently so I'm sorry if I'm no help.

      Annette
      Phantom's Training Blog http://phantommustang.blogspot.com/

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2008
        Amy...I'll keep you in my thoughts and send good vibes for good x-ray results!!!!!  She's really pretty!!! i have a mini doxie, wire coat...and I just adore him, my cattle dogs do all kinds of things to him and he never minds!!!! Those little dogs just don't know they are little! LOL nanc

        Margo Nielsen <margo@...> wrote:
        That's cute...The dachshund doesn't seem to mind!... Margo