Lisa Kalp's birthday

  • blrystrom@aol.com
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
      I thought everyone should know that today is Lisa Kalp's birthday.  As to which birthday it is...I'll let her tell <gg>.

      Dawn (back to lurking)

    • Lisa
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
        <I'll let her tell <gg>>

        21st, though Dawn will be 47 on her next one <g>.

        Lisa

        Lisa Kalp

      • Amy Collier
        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007

          Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Lisa!

          Amy

          I thought everyone should know that today is Lisa Kalp's birthday.  As to which birthday it is...I'll let her tell <gg>.

          Dawn (back to lurking)

        • Gordon & Kristina
          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
            What, your 21st yet again Lisa????<VBG>

            Never mind, one is only as old as one feels, so feel young, and be happy, and have a marvellous day!

            Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!

            From Gordon and Kia

            Message 5 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
              <Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Lisa!>

              Thanks.

              Lisa

              Lisa Kalp

            • Lisa
              Message 6 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
                <What, your 21st yet again Lisa????<VBG>

                Yep <g>.

                <Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!>

                Thanks.

                Lisa

                Lisa Kalp

              • Charie & Ricky
                Message 7 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
                • Lisa
                  Message 8 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
                    Thanks for the cake. It was delicious.

                    Lisa

                    Lisa Kalp
                  • Becky
                    Message 9 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
                      Hap birday to you! Hippo Birdies to you!

                      I thought everyone should know that today is Lisa Kalp's birthday.  As to which birthday it is...I'll let her tell <gg>.

                      Dawn (back to lurking)

                    • Karen

                        Message 11 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
                          <Happy Birthday!>

                          Thanks. How is your baby and Gypsy?

                          Lisa

                          Lisa Kalp
                        • Karen
                          Message 12 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
                            Gypsy is definitely mellowing a bit.  I went out to feed tonight because Jean is out of town.  I was able to get Gypsy tied and fill her water buckets and she didn't even pay any attention to me.  Played a bit with the little guy.  Tomorrow I think I'll tackle the stall if she'll be that good again.

                            karen

                            Lisa <regret@...> wrote:
                            <Happy Birthday!>

                            Thanks. How is your baby and Gypsy?

                            Lisa

                            Lisa Kalp

                          • Roue Alexander
                            Message 13 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
                              Karen can't you cross tie her or put her in another stall while you clean her stall? I know where I board if it is to bad for them to go out they will put the mares in the arena while they clean then bring in then put the boys in the arena an then clean theres. Now if you have an extra stall you could put her an baby in there. Just an idea..........LOL

                              Rou

                              Lisa <regret@centurytel. net> wrote:
                              <Happy Birthday!>

                              Thanks. How is your baby and Gypsy?

                              Lisa

                              Lisa Kalp

                                                   Be yourself.
                              No one can ever tell you your doing it wrong.

                            • Karen
                              Message 14 of 28 , Dec 1, 2007
                                No extra stall, and I'm not about to lead her to the crossties.  I grab her halter through the hole in the stall bars and clip her to the bars there.  If I weren't alone in the barn, we might lead her out to the crossties, but after the number she did on Jean's arm, I won't go near her when I'm alone.  We don't have an arena, either.  She and baby are just in this double stall for the time being.  There are 6 other horses that have access to the pasture and the run-in area.  They can come right up to the stall doors, so I can't turn her out there.  There is another area directly across where Jean's blind mare is stalled with her own turnout area.  Gypsy and baby will be going there soon, after Jean fences off an area for her mare outside of the other stall.  Then Diva (blind mare) and Gypsy/baby will switch.  More room for baby to run around!

                                Anyway...as long as I'm alone, I'll clean out the half of the stall I can reach more easily.  Luckily, that's the half that Gypsy poops in.

                                karen

                              • cpiazza912@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 28 , Dec 2, 2007
                                  Lisa,

                                  Happiest of Birthday wishes to you on your special day.

                                  Lot's of cake and ice cream, and don't forget the punch!  I made some kid punch this morning for the grandkids.  Grape juice concentrate,plus water, lemonade concentrate plus water, gingerale, Voila!   For adults just add one bottle of Southern Comfort, or not.  You can make an ice ring with fruit to add pizzazz if you like, and float some scoops of rainbow sherbet.  Ladle into fancy glasses, and enjoy.  We have tea parties and serve fancy cookies and sandwiches.  We also dress up and have fun.

                                  Your day,  enjoy it.

                                  Hugs!

                                  CarolAnn
                                   http://www.myspace.com/horsresq
                                  eBay Store - Western New York Equine Sanctuary: Books
                                  I believe in DRAGONS, Good Men,
                                  and Other Fantasy creatures!

                                • revdavekeith@aol.com
                                  Message 16 of 28 , Dec 2, 2007
                                    Actually,  when Dawn and I were up there yesterday to help Lisa celebrate, we both thought she looks real good for fifty.  David

                                  • revdavekeith@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 28 , Dec 2, 2007
                                      Truth be told, Dawn will be 40 on her next birthday (January 13th...getting closer).  So I really did "rob the cradle" (and I love it!!!)    David

                                    • Lisa
                                      Message 18 of 28 , Dec 2, 2007
                                        <Actually,  when Dawn and I were up there yesterday to help Lisa celebrate, we both thought she looks real good for fifty.  >

                                        And David looks good for 100 <g>.

                                        Lisa

                                        Lisa Kalp

                                      • Richard Andrew
                                        Message 19 of 28 , Dec 2, 2007
                                          Happy Birthday Lisa, a day late... I was not online. But hope you had
                                          a nice day

                                          Richard in Chesapeake Va

                                          --- In MarvWalkerHorses@yahoogroups.com, revdavekeith@... wrote:

                                          > Actually, when Dawn and I were up there yesterday to help Lisa
                                          celebrate,
                                          > we both thought she looks real good for fifty. David
                                          >

                                          > **************************************Check out AOL's list of 2007's
                                          hottest
                                          > products.

                                        • Lisa
                                          Message 20 of 28 , Dec 2, 2007

                                          • nucseattle@aol.com
                                            Message 21 of 28 , Dec 2, 2007
                                              Happy Belated Birthday, Lisa!
                                              I Hope it was a great one!
                                              Jeannette In Oregon

                                            • Margo Nielsen
                                              Message 22 of 28 , Dec 2, 2007
                                                Now, children!...stop teasing!...Happy Birthday Lisa!   Margo

                                                Lisa wrote:
                                                <Actually,  when Dawn and I were up there yesterday to help Lisa celebrate, we both thought she looks real good for fifty.  >

                                                And David looks good for 100 <g>.

                                                Lisa

                                                Lisa Kalp !DSPAM:12126,4753482030181380490659!

                                              • Lisa
                                                Message 23 of 28 , Dec 2, 2007
                                                  <Now, children!...stop teasing!.>

                                                  It is his fault  :'( :'(  He is picking on poor innocent me.  O:-)

                                                  Lisa

                                                  Lisa Kalp

                                                • Margo Nielsen
                                                  Message 24 of 28 , Dec 2, 2007
                                                    So, David...does this mean you really ARE 100?

                                                    Margo

                                                    revdavekeith@... wrote:
                                                    Truth be told, Dawn will be 40 on her next birthday (January 13th...getting closer).  So I really did "rob the cradle" (and I love it!!!)    David

                                                    !DSPAM:12126,47534b4730181624112976!
                                                  • sunset6164@aol.com
                                                    Message 25 of 28 , Dec 3, 2007
                                                      Lisa,

                                                      Sorry I missed your birthday.  That's what happens when I don't check my email everyday.  Hope you had a great day and congrats on your upcoming move.  I hope things will be great for you and the kids in Canada.

                                                      Marilyn in MS

                                                    • revdavekeith@aol.com
                                                      Message 26 of 28 , Dec 3, 2007
                                                        Not really....thougyh there are days..........

                                                      • Jean
                                                        Message 27 of 28 , Dec 3, 2007
                                                          Happy Belated Birthday Lisa!

                                                          I am in Iowa visiting my parents, so I am not keeping up with mu emails very well!  Hope you had a great day!

                                                          ~Jean

                                                          Lisa <regret@...> wrote:
                                                          <Now, children!... stop teasing!.>

                                                          It is his fault  :'( :'(  He is picking on poor innocent me.  O:-)

                                                          Lisa
                                                          Lisa Kalp

                                                          ~Jean~

                                                          Everything that lives,
                                                          Lives not alone, nor for itself.
                                                          -- William Blake, from Book of Thel

                                                        • equimatch
                                                          Message 28 of 28 , Dec 3, 2007
                                                            i seemed to miss that, too!

                                                            HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

                                                            hope it was a good one!

                                                            ann

                                                            Jean <smoothspots38@...> wrote:
                                                            Happy Belated Birthday Lisa!

                                                            I am in Iowa visiting my parents, so I am not keeping up with mu emails very well!  Hope you had a great day!

                                                            ~Jean

                                                            Lisa <regret@centurytel. net> wrote:
                                                            <Now, children!... stop teasing!.>

                                                            It is his fault  :'( :'(  He is picking on poor innocent me.  O:-)

                                                            Lisa
                                                            Lisa Kalp

                                                            ~Jean~

                                                            Everything that lives,
                                                            Lives not alone, nor for itself.
                                                            -- William Blake, from Book of Thel

                                                                   Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.   ~Matthew 5:8

                                                                             www.caringbridge.org/visit/ajfuller