RE: [MarvWalkerHorses] A point about horse breeds - hardship?

  • April Garner
    Message 1 of 37 , Nov 1, 2007

      Dot told me the Appy Association would have taken Bub (aka Powder) as a “hardship” but I never looked into it.

      April in OK

      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 26, 2007
        Yeah, I guess you're right, technically. Guess when I see a halflinger, and that blonde mane - the thought of "chestnut" coloration goes right out of my mind. If you look at just the body color, yes, they are shades of chestnut.
        The 2 I know are in the golden chesnut range. Palomino all the way!!
        Just my observation. . . .