Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Ireland and murder rates

  • Gordon & Kristina
    Message 1 of 239 , Aug 1 3:32 AM
      Unfortunately it was a bit more than that altogether Charles, both in N. Ireland and on the Mainland!

      Religious differences, coupled with a really weird voting system, coupled with misjudgement and a lot of other things produce a lot of hate! :-(

      Gordon
      Message 239 of 239 , Sep 11, 2007
        My syringes do not have the removable needles.  However, I was able to pull ivermectin out of the bottle using them...it just took a little time.  LOL

        I'll have to try Bob's trick of injecting air into the vial before trying to withdrawal the wormer - THANKS BOB (UNI)!!! - next time.

        To those who requested syringes, I will mail them out today.

        April in OK