49437Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] Are people losing touch with manners?

  • ew
    Apr 7, 2014
      Sounds like way to much stress. :((((( And needing lots of personal space
      and time to think and 'be' in an hyper-connected social media world.

      We have a person here at the barn with severe health problems who just
      lost his wife unexpectedly. He likes to visit their Rocky Mountain mare
      and his friends are having a difficult time giving him space. But they are
      doing it.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic