49435RE: [MarvWalkerHorses] Are people losing touch with manners?

  • Theresa Lawton
    Apr 7, 2014

      I’m still here Janis, is there any way you can put up or have someone else put up a strand or two of electric fence (well posted along the entire fence line I might add!!!)

      And no, people just don’t care anymore about manners and boundaries.

      Theresa in MO

      This is something I can’t post on Facebook, so I hope there are still people who’d like to chat on the list.

      How can they have no respect for my private property?  I was polite both times I’ve asked her to leave the horses alone.  I don’t want to annoy neighbors, but I don’t want to be a doormat, either.  Mostly, I just don’t want to be dealing with this at all while I’m grieving.

      In a fog,

      Janis CJ

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic