Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] I've finally snapped...

(49430)
  • Margo Nielsen
    Dec 25, 2013 Expand Messages
      Great! Thanks for expanding our horizons!
      Margo

      On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Marv Walker <Marv@...> wrote:

      • Okay...
      • Due to a number of requests I have started a group " Marv Walker Horses & Everything Else " https://www.facebook.com/groups/1398244103756355/ It's brand new and I have little FB experience and a ton of opinions on everything else, some of which may even be of some value.
      • This is the group where the fans, friends and foes of Marv Walker (MarvWalker.com) meet to discuss horses, and since one has to rest one's mind against other things at times, all other things that may be of interest in one way or another....
      • The rules at the moment are simple; be civil and no personal attacks.
      • Welcome and don't worry about where you step, it's all grass and water anyway.

      Marv "Aww Shucky Ducky!" Walker

      --
      Margo Nielsen
      View Margo's Architectural work at: www.nielsenhausdesigns.com