      From: equimatch <equimatch@...>
      To: marv walker <marvwalkerhorses@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 3:51 PM
      Subject: [MarvWalkerHorses] Blankets

       hi everyone.  I've come asking for suggestions on finding cheap, large blankets.

      chant has gone for surgery and will be home in a few days.  then he will be on 30 days stall rest, and on drugs to help his 30 days confinement be easier on him.  so I thought I would search for a blanket for him for recovery, plus he is currently in a heated barn, then will be brought home to a stall in an open barn.   problem with blanketing chant, he has destroyed every blanket that I ever used on him.  so I'm looking for a cheap, who cares if it gets destroyed blanket, to help him during his recovery.

      he's an 80 - 82, and I can't find anything that is cheap enough to not care about it being destroyed.  I've even checked ebay, amazon and craigslist.

      any suggestions are very well appreciated.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic