49411Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] naming new colt

  • Margo Nielsen
    Nov 11 8:14 AM
      I enjoy the Brave Meadows FB page.
      I go to it for my "feel good moment" for the day.
      I am on so many animal rescue pages, networking,
      that it gets me down sometimes, seeing all the tragedy.

      On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 6:29 AM, Marv Walker <Marv@...> wrote:

      Most wanted a new name for Dingle, named after the Dingle Peninsula, wherever that is, and I insisted on changing the name of the other two as well, I didn't want those names any longer than they had already been.

       It's in County Kerry in South West Ireland, and is the most Westerly point on the Emerald Isle. Perhaps he has Irish bloodlines in him... or an ex-owner who has!

      Yep.  I was just being facetious.  Shannon had said the previous owners had a fondness for the place so I looked it up.

      Marv "I have no interest in leaving America.  At the moment..." Walker

      Margo Nielsen
      View Margo's Architectural work at: www.nielsenhausdesigns.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic