Re: [MarvWalkerHorses] naming new colt

(49410)
  • Marv Walker
    Nov 11, 2013 Expand Messages
      Most wanted a new name for Dingle, named after the Dingle Peninsula, wherever that is, and I insisted on changing the name of the other two as well, I didn't want those names any longer than they had already been.

       It's in County Kerry in South West Ireland, and is the most Westerly point on the Emerald Isle. Perhaps he has Irish bloodlines in him... or an ex-owner who has!

      Yep.  I was just being facetious.  Shannon had said the previous owners had a fondness for the place so I looked it up.

      Thanks,

      Marv "I have no interest in leaving America.  At the moment..." Walker
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic