naming new colt

(49407)
  • Sue Tix
    Nov 10, 2013 Expand Messages
      I need ideas naming our new 6 month old palomino quarter horse colt. His barn name is Peso. His mother's name is dollar. He is from foundation  driftwood lines. He is already halter broke, can pivot, goes over tarps, bridges, etc. he is very mello. My daughter's horse is now in his late twenties, so this new guy hopefully will be her new trail-riding, 4-h horse. Gunner has been such a blessing for her we are hoping this little guy can fill his hooves. She takes lessons with the colt 2 times per week with the trainer/breeder. He is such  a willing colt. He will be my daughters 4-h training horse project. I still have my tennessee walker mare. She is now 14 and has been my 5 year project. I do have to admit this year with her has been a good year. My horses are  finally all home and are happy. 24/7 access to hay and pasture.Sierra (walker) started chewing big holes in her boarding stall. Gunner lost weight ( he's old and high maintance)  Gunner gained weight back and Sierra calmed down alot. More work for us but totally worth it. Marv how is Faith  going? You were and always have been my inspiration when working with my horse.

      Sue and Sierra
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic