Martial Arts Romance?!?

  • xmscity1225
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      I was just curious if anyone can figure out a connection between "Romance of the World" and martial arts. (Or is it some sort of "Zen and the Art of . . . " thing?)

      --- In Martial_Arts_Comics@yahoogroups.com, "bloger87" <bloger87@...> wrote:

      ROMANCE OF THE WORLD....
      Hi everyone,
      I introduce the new tips about Romance and relationship and
      all new stuff u want, if u miss, you will lose something special