My first comic for Marvel hits stores today: WOLVERINE: THE ANNIVERSARY

  • jonathan_maberry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2009
      My first comic for Marvel hits stores today: WOLVERINE: THE ANNIVERSARY features two stories --a kick-ass lead story by William Harms, and my 8-page backup.

      My piece is a surreal tale called GHOSTS, with mind-blowing art by Tomm Coker.

      Here's a link to an interview with Harms and Me: http://tinyurl.com/d4pw6h

      Next up: Punisher: Naked Kill (June 3). And lots more after that!

      I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think of my first outing. It's a whole new ballgame for me.