Re: Hello from new member - author Jonathan Maberry

  • jrojemir
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      First let me welcome fellow new guy Jonathan Maberry to the group.
      Second, let me introduce myself and thank the moderator and members
      for letting me on board. My name is Jemir Johnson an author (I won't
      go into specifics because I'm not here to promote but if anyone wants
      to contact me through My Space I left the link here)
      http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=251232708
      who's been into martial arts movies and comic books for as long as I
      can remember. Just hope I can contribute to the group and look forward
      to the contributions of all. Have a great week, Guys and thanks again
      for letting me on board.

      --- In Martial_Arts_Comics@yahoogroups.com, Reuben Reuben
      <redrubeheyrube@...> wrote:

      > Welcome aboard.