Hey, Thanks.

  • redrubeheyrube
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Thanks for starting this group. I had been looking for one but
      couldn't find. Was thinking of starting one myself, but you saved me
      the trouble. As a matter of fact I was planning to start it this
      week. Hope to see posts here on Yang, Iron Fist, Peter Cannon,
      Thnunderbolt and other martial artists as well as Shang Chi. Again,
      many thanks.