Birthdays

  • eambarrett
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2005
      Happy Birthday - Martha and Flo.

      Elizabeth et al

    • Howard Butcher
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2005
        Violet Malinski is trying to get connected to the Rogers' list serve. She
        has been having some difficulty in connecting. She has asked me to send this
        message so someone can assist her in getting her message through.

        Hi Howard,

        > > Although I am supposedly registered now on the MER site, I cannot get
        this
        > > email through--could you forward it for me and ask folks to respond to
        me at
        > > vmalinsk@...?

        Thanks!

        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

        On 5/12/05 9:56 PM, "eambarrett" <eambarrett@...> wrote:

        > Happy Birthday - Martha and Flo.
        >
        > Elizabeth et al

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • bear
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2005
          Hi Howard et al,

          I have gone through the entire membership list and I cannot find
          Violet among the registered members.

          I have sent out an 'invitation to join' to her and hopefully that will
          clear it up.

          I also followed up with a separate email to advise her that the
          invitation is coming and have given her my email address to contact me
          in case she continues to experience difficulty.

          Bear

          --- In Martha_E_Rogers@yahoogroups.com, Howard Butcher