Some light in all this dark

  • Francis Biley
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi

      Apologies to all those who already know, but I just found out that the Alex
      Gray Chapel is open, details at http://www.cosm.org/index.html, the address is
      540 West 27th St, 4th floor, NY. Also surf the site for an interesting journal.

      Fran

      =====

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • bear
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 3, 2004
        Fran,

        this is what happens when i click on your link...

        http://www.terezakis.com/404.html

        --- Francis Biley <sys812000@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > Apologies to all those who already know, but I just found out that
        > the Alex
        > Gray Chapel is open, details at http://www.cosm.org/index.html, the
        > address is
        > 540 West 27th St, 4th floor, NY. Also surf the site for an
        > interesting journal.
        >
        > Fran
        >
        > =====

        > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        > www.yahoo.com

      • bear
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 3, 2004
          ah...

          the " ," at the end of the link got caught up 'in' the link - if folks
          use

          http://www.cosm.org/index.html

          you will get to the intended site

          bear

          --- bear <tc_spirit@...> wrote:

          > Fran,
          >
          > this is what happens when i click on your link...
          >
          > http://www.terezakis.com/404.html
          >
          > --- Francis Biley <sys812000@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hi
          > >
          > > Apologies to all those who already know, but I just found out that
          > > the Alex
          > > Gray Chapel is open, details at http://www.cosm.org/index.html, the
          > > address is
          > > 540 West 27th St, 4th floor, NY. Also surf the site for an
          > > interesting journal.
          > >
          > > Fran
          > >
          > > =====

          > > Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
          > > www.yahoo.com

        • Francis Biley
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 4, 2004
            Hi

            Cold somebody help this person please who sent the follwing email to me. I am
            currently unsure of who could have dealt with this.

            Fran

            Hi
            My name is Jennifer Meehan and I am a graduate nursing student at Arizona
            State University. I took a nursing theory class with Dr. Nelma Shearer and
            acquired a greater appreciation for Martha Rogers� work and vision. From the
            suggestion of Dr. Shearer, I applied for membership into the Society of
            Rogerian Scholars. However, I haven�t had any communication or receipt of my
            membership inquiry? Can you please let me know if my application was
            received? I included the membership fee and monies for the book. I am very
            interested and excited to be a member.
            I thank-you for your help.
            Jennifer Meehan

            Jennifer.Meehan@...

            =====

            Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
            www.yahoo.com
          • Tracy Edwards
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 4, 2004
              To the group:

              I apologize for my tardiness. My dad died and "the big tough ED nurse" has
              had a very hard time dealing with this, much less getting back into the
              swing of things. This coupled with starting a new semester with new [not to
              mention dysfunctional :-)] faculty... well, it's been a little tough to
              manage. (Grieving takes strange and interesting forms sometimes...)
              However, I have most of the membership paperwork ready to mail, I was just
              waiting to finish the rest and do a large mailing. You should be receiving
              something in the next week or so. My goal is to have them in the mail this
              weekend; Monday at the latest.

              I appreciate your patience during this time in my life.

              Tracy
            • W Richard Cowling III
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 4, 2004
                Tracy:

                I just want to say that all you do for SRS is appreciated in my book.
                If I can help, let me know. I have lost both my parents and understand
                in general the strong feelings. I know your specific situation is
                unique, and hope your journey brings peace and comfort amidst sadness.

                Richard

                Tracy Edwards wrote:

                >To the group:
                >
                >I apologize for my tardiness. My dad died and "the big tough ED nurse" has
                >had a very hard time dealing with this, much less getting back into the
                >swing of things. This coupled with starting a new semester with new [not to
                >mention dysfunctional :-)] faculty... well, it's been a little tough to
                >manage. (Grieving takes strange and interesting forms sometimes...)
                >However, I have most of the membership paperwork ready to mail, I was just
                >waiting to finish the rest and do a large mailing. You should be receiving
                >something in the next week or so. My goal is to have them in the mail this
                >weekend; Monday at the latest.
                >
                >I appreciate your patience during this time in my life.
                >
                >Tracy
                >

                >Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Jacqueline Fawcett
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 4, 2004
                  Tracy,

                  Please accept my heartfelt sympathy on the death of your father. I hope you find comfort in memories of good times together.

                  Jacqui

                  I apologize for my tardiness. My dad died and "the big tough ED nurse" has
                  had a very hard time dealing with this, much less getting back into the
                  swing of things. This coupled with starting a new semester with new [not to
                  mention dysfunctional :-)] faculty... well, it's been a little tough to
                  manage. (Grieving takes strange and interesting forms sometimes...)
                  However, I have most of the membership paperwork ready to mail, I was just
                  waiting to finish the rest and do a large mailing. You should be receiving
                  something in the next week or so. My goal is to have them in the mail this
                  weekend; Monday at the latest.

                  I appreciate your patience during this time in my life.

                  Tracy

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12c7ih2d9/M=281955.5530326.6602771.3001176/D=grphealth/S=1705061273:HM/EXP=1099661783/A=2343726/R=0/SIG=12i47ah4e/*http://clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1099575383010951> <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12c7ih2d9/M=281955.5530326.6602771.3001176/D=grphealth/S=1705061273:HM/EXP=1099661783/A=2343726/R=1/SIG=12i47ah4e/*http://clk.atdmt.com/VON/go/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1099575383010951>

                  Get unlimited calls to

                  U.S./Canada

                  <http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1099575383010951>
                  <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=281955.5530326.6602771.3001176/D=grphealth/S=:HM/A=2343726/rand=472565653>

                  _____

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Dr. Dorothy Woods Smith
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 4, 2004
                    Tracy, I received the news of your loss with both sympathy and empathy.
                    My mom will cross over soon following a massive heart attack earlier
                    this week. You and your family are in my prayers, DottieOn Nov 4, 2004,

                  • RorryZ@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Nov 5, 2004
                      Dear Tracy:
                      I too send prayers and condolences. Please realize we all understand when
                      things like this happen in peoples' lives and no apologies are needed - Most of
                      us have had similar experiences and understand how unsettling losses of
                      important people in our lives are Best wishes for dealing with all the changes and
                      stresses you are experiencing.
                      Rorry
                    • alison rushing
                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 6, 2004
                        tracy,

                        having just lost y mom, i feel for you in adjusting during this time of loss---please know that you are i my heart and prayers as you adjust---thanks for all you do for us---

                        alison

                        Tracy Edwards wrote:

                        >To the group:
                        >
                        >I apologize for my tardiness. My dad died and "the big tough ED nurse" has
                        >had a very hard time dealing with this, much less getting back into the
                        >swing of things. This coupled with starting a new semester with new [not to
                        >mention dysfunctional :-)] faculty... well, it's been a little tough to
                        >manage. (Grieving takes strange and interesting forms sometimes...)
                        >However, I have most of the membership paperwork ready to mail, I was just
                        >waiting to finish the rest and do a large mailing. You should be receiving
                        >something in the next week or so. My goal is to have them in the mail this
                        >weekend; Monday at the latest.
                        >
                        >I appreciate your patience during this time in my life.
                        >
                        >Tracy
                        >

                        >Yahoo! Groups Links

                        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                        Get unlimited calls to