Dutch propaganda movie with life CTLS-4TA tanks

  • hansheesakkers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      Last week I bought a VHS movie from the Historical section of the
      Royal Netherlands Army, the old black/white movie is called "Three
      years of the Netherlands fight against the axis 1940-1943" the
      picture shows us the invading Germans etc. but also some parades,
      excersises etc from both the Netherlands East- as west Indies.
      Concerning the West Indies (Antillen, Suriname) there is a short
      fragment showing us two CTLS-4TA tanks and infantery attacking the
      cactus trees on Curacao.!!!!!!!!!including the roaring of the engines
      and the ratatata of the machineguns.

      Oh my god what an enjoyment that was.

      greeting Hans Heesakkers