Re: [Marlboro_Raceway] Re: Dirt Road Course at Dorsey

  • Ed Diehl
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 18, 2007
      Hi there Craige. Sorry I missed you at VIR. We left early due to an engine issue. Sounds like you are getting plenty of seat time.Good for you!  Hope  to see you at one of the events next seasn. Take care and cheers, Ed.

      "Pelouze, Craige" <craige.pelouze@...> wrote:
      Hey Eddie,  we had some fun in EP in the TR 3’s.  and running with Sam Perry,  Marc, etc in FP; and Irv’s Saabs in the 6 & 12 hrs. also.  You stayed at my house for a few weeks in between wives!!!
      Missed seeing you at the Gold Cup in June at VIR.  I drove Scuderia Silvestri’s Alfa Berlina—kinda like a school bus.  Ran the 12 hr at Homestead in  April & 12 hr at Summit in June and doing the 13 hr at VIR in Nov.  Craige Pelouze
      Craige Pelouze | Senior Vice President
      Investment Sales | Central VA Multi-Housing Group
      CB Richard Ellis | Brokerage Services
      7501 Boulders View Drive, Suite 600 | Richmond , VA 23225
      T 804 267 7244 | F 804 320 4839 | C 804 399 7327
      craige.pelouze@ cbre.com | www.cbre.com/ richmond

      This email may contain information that is confidential or attorney-client privileged and may constitute inside information. The contents of this email are intended only for the recipient(s) listed above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are directed not to read, disclose, distribute or otherwise use this transmission. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission. Delivery of this message is not intended to waive any applicable privileges.

      Ed Diehl